Wednesday, May 20, 2009

lists

I make lists for everything. My homework gets organized via list, my bucket list is obviously a list, I write down to-dos in lists like nobody's business. So why not make a list of everything I want to do in LA this summer? I used Slashlists (developed by Kelly Sutton of HackCollege while he's in Berlin...how did he have enough time?) and you can find my list here. I'll probably be making more lists over the course of the next few days, and adding things to this list. 
Observation about my California list: it revolves very much around traveling, experiences, and food.

If you have anything I should add to this list let me know! I did many things last summer that I didn't include in order to give me some more time to experience new things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment