Saturday, May 1, 2010

Already?

How is it May 1st already? I have just over three weeks of college left. I still can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I was moving into Humbert freshman year. I thought that year went fast. Heck, I thought high school flew by. Little did I know, college would only go by faster.

I feel like I've done a lot over the past four years. I was in about a million clubs, varying over the years, including holding positions in some. I got to play sports, including varsity. I've made some of the best friends I've ever had. I've learned a lot and picked professors' brains. I've been involved in getting some neat changes to happen on campus. I've been influential in getting prospective students to come to campus. I've tutored CS1 for 75% of the time I've been here (that's kind of cool). I've gotten to take a wide range of classes, from ballroom dancing to music theory to geology to philosophy to literature to math. I've gotten to travel. I have so many memories it's hard to think of them all. Good thing I also have thousands and thousands of pictures.

Yes, there are some things I haven't done. I haven't done a boulder run. I haven't ever set foot in ATO, Delt, Beta, or Phi Psi. I haven't been on the roof of Julian. I didn't rush, so I have almost none of the sorority experiences.

But the experiences I do have I want to hang on to forever. I'm glad I have the pictures, but I want words to go along with them. So for the next 23 days I'll be chronicling my last days of undergraduate study...

No comments:

Post a Comment