Friday, June 19, 2009

my backpack


This is the complete list of what I'm taking, in case anyone is interested and in case I lose my own packing list:

What I'll Be Wearing
- Black t-shirt
- Jeans
- Running shoes
- Black belt

Clothing
- 4 shirts, mostly black
- 1 pair of nice dress slacks, black
- 5 pair underwear
- 5 pair socks
- 1 running shirt
- 1 pair running shorts
- 1 pair nicer black shoes
- 1 sports bra

Toiletries
- Contacts
- Toothpaste, travel size
- Toothbrush, travel size
- Shampoo, travel size
- Conditioner, travel size
- Lotion, travel size
- Shower gel, travel size
- Deodorant
- Hairbrush
- Strips

Electronics
- Camera (smaller)
- Camera cord
- 4 x4 packs of batteries
- MP3 player
- MP3 player cord
- Phone (to use until we take off from Chicago)
- Phone charger

In case of ...
- Band-aids
- Neosporin
- Aleve
- Cough drops
- Copies of passport, credit/debit cards, driver's license, e-ticket information
- Safety pins
- Addresses and phone numbers
- Hand sanitizer
- Chapstick
- Extra bag (can be used as 2nd carry on)

Other
- Passport
- Electronic ticket information
- Wallet
- Journal
- Snacks (wheat thins, granola bars)


All in all I don't think it weighs more than 15-20 lbs max.


Okay so I couldn't resist taking a photo of my little bottles of stuff. They're so colorful!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I am shocked you aren't taking you laptop! I can't remember the last trip I took and didn't take it with me. OK, I didn't take it rafting, but I had it in Arizona before and after!

    2. I'm amazed at how light you packed! What an inspiration to us all! :) Seriously, I wish I could pack lightly like you do!

    3. The shower containers are too cute! I love the labels, fabulous idea to make sure you aren't washing your hair with body wash!

    Have a great trip! I can't wait to read the posts when you get back!

    ReplyDelete